1.有个男学生去找他的business professor，意图是解释一下为啥他昨日没来上课，可是Professor顺带着(整个对话的主要内容，考了)跟他说了一下他的business plan的问题。学生想规划一个整合校表里住宅信息资源的网站，教授最先说，你关于自己网站的运营方针不要太optimistic了，学生说我的user base是全校这么多学生呢!教授说用广告收费来获利不是太实际，特别作为一个新的网站(考了)。教授说你只在网站上放一些link还不行丰厚，你可以放一些personal perspective呀，你还可以和你的同学谈一谈你的主意，这样也有助于改进你的商业方案(最终一题考了)。
3.nitrogen很重要啊，人获取氮要么经过吃植物，要么经过吃动物。可是关于植物来说nitrogen不能直接获取。由于氮不像水相同可以直接分化。氮气一个molecule两个atom之间的联络十分严密，一般无法分化。植物是经过一种bacteria来制作一种东西分化土壤里的氮，使之可吸收，这种办法便是nitrogen fixation。这儿举了一个exception，有一种植物是经过吸收腐朽的insect来吸收氮元素。然后举了一个科学家，创造晰一种办法——Haber Process来制作氮元素。这个办法跟植物的办法有点相似，然后创造后使地球上的粮食作物产值提高了10倍。然后教授又说，可是有一个runoff效应，这种化肥经过灌溉李佳忆体系到海洋里会污染海洋，藻类很多成长，耗尽海洋里的氧气，把鱼都憋死。学生问，那不是会削减海洋里的食物吗?教授说，是的，可是新科技一开端创造的时分谁都不知道啊。
4.三个aquaculture或许带来的环境问题。第一个是养殖的鱼或许影响/驱赶搏斗堂nati情尘风月ve species，可是举的比方不是aquaculture的一种鱼类，教授说你们可以类比aquaculture。第二个(没有想起来)。第三个是或许给野生natives感染疾病，举例是西加拿大的pink salmon，他们的养殖地在野生鱼的migration route上，然后流经养殖箱的水流会把(这个词没听清楚，发音是leese)带到河流中去，然后影响野生鱼类。可是在最终，教授仍是着重说，overall这仍是一个处理overfishing的好办法，虽然有这样一些环境问题，虽然我在这个进程中sounds really negative。
5.介绍了Bauhaus的建筑风格。简略，着重function，而不是单纯的decorative，乃至furniture 也不需要。对modern architecture有很严重的影响。然后介绍了现代门户的特色，用最遍及的资料比方plastic，管道的规划可以最大化使用太阳能，通风设备也是最有用化。
1. If your friend wins an award from his achievement, how would you celebrate for him?
2. What do you think are the common mistakes when parents raise their kid?
3. If a foreign teacher comes to your country to teach high school student, what suggestions will you give him for preparation?
4. If your university is going to invite someone to give a speech, who do you think they should invite? A businessman, a scientist or a politician?
5. Which of the following attributes would you consider the most valuable in your roommates?
1) being friendly
2) being quite
3) has a good hygiene habit
6. Which of the following do you think is the most important 芳芳的美好quality for an employee?
1) Performance during the interview
2) Previous work experience
3) Education background
7. The university international office is going to hold a social event. Which one of the following choices do you think is the best?
1) international food fair
2) international music festival
3) international film festi德尔塔巴流量计val
8. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids?
1) Being selfish
2) Saying impolite things
3) Speaking loudly in public
9. Talk about the advantage and disadvantage of being active on social media.
10. Your degree requires you to take one course, which one would you choose?
1) Energy and environment
2) Health and nutrition
3) Solar system
1. The s锦衣佞臣chool decided to cancel the long summer vocation. So studen隆林山歌ts have to attend school all year long with some short breaks during holidays. Do you agree or disagree? Please explain the reasons.
From my perspective of view, I would definitely disagree with it. There are a couple of reasons to name. To begin with, studying under enormous pressure for consistent periods will drag the feet of study efficiency. Consecutive studying process will put the students in an environment full of inhibition and it will be more likely for them to feel stressed out. Accordingly, the effectiveness and speed of their study will decrease a lot. Moreover, it ca海陵香木n’t be a worse idea to study in hot days. Summer is the hottest season all year around and no one will fee掌握体系l like to study in such harsh condition, nor can they concentrate on their study for a long time because their minds are filled with idea that I want to do nothing but stay at home, the cool place. For the above reasons, I disagree with it
2. Which of the following people can give the most useful help in your future career direction:
Choose one and explain why.
I think parents are the best advisers when choosing our career. Firstly, it is parents who care about us most, and who know us the best, so it is out of question that they would try their best to help us choose right the career path. You know, they want to help us lead a decent life. In addition, we can benefit a lot if we listen to their advice. For example, I work in the bank, which demands a bunch of resources such as social relations and steady financial investment. My parents assist me in choosing this career and they have all the resources I need because they are bankers. In this way, I get promoted much more quickly.
3. Some schools offer first year college students optional courses on how to manage time. Describe the advantages and disadvantages for students to take such courses.
Well, the benefit of such courses is that students can make a better transition from high school to college. They can develop useful skills such as manage their time properly, taking notes in classes中粮我买网,2019年3月30＆31日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,大头儿子和小头爸爸 and preparing for exams. However, the drag is that optional courses take too much of students’ time. You know, students are overwhelmed with all kinds of assignments like papers, presentations, and even group projects. So, taking optional courses might leave students less time on their major course works and students might lower grade eventually.
4. You and your friends both are going to attend final exam, and your friend who doesn't study hard in the process seeks for your help, what would you do?
I’m sure I would try to help, but it would depend on the kind of help she needed. For example, if she just wants to use my notes, that’d be fine. Or I could help her out if she just had a few questions.
That being said, I’d have to say “no” to her if she wanted me to basically become her private tutor. I’d feel a little bad because she’s my friend, but I would need to focus on my own exams. I wouldn’t have the time to become a teacher and re-teach her all those classes she missed. After all, it’s herself fault for sleeping through class. How hard can it be to set an alarm?
5. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give to your friend to overcome this fear?
The following suggestions can be useful for someone who has stage fright. First, practice makes perfect. Don’t waste any chance to speak in public. He or she ca中粮我买网,2019年3月30＆31日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,大头儿子和小头爸爸n start with an environment that’s not so intimidatingly, try giving a little talk at a family dinner first. When it’s time, move on to giving a presentation in class. Sooner or later, this person will be able to speaking in front of strangers. Second, be prepared for the speech. This means he or she should take the time write a draft, get the slides in order and rehears at the speech location if possible.
6. Describe what you were like when you started attending school.
I was six when I started attending school. I was curious about everything, eager to learn. It was quite different from kindergarten, courses began and teachers were serious. It took me some time settling in but basically it was all fun and I never cried like many other kids did especially on Monday mornings. I enjoyed Chinese class mostly, the teacher would encourage us to act out the stories we’ve learned. It was a good experience of learning and also making friends. Because you see we had to cooperate and rehearse, it wa心爱小女子图片s more of a game for us rather than just words and textbooks.
7. If there is misunderstanding between you and your friend, do you prefer to solve the problem in public places or private places like home?
In my opinion, I prefer to remove the misunderstanding with my friend in a public place such as a quiet coffee bar or a nice restaurant. Because firstly, it will shows my sincerity by inviting my friend to a formal place to resolve the problem. We will communicate with each other and even make an apology to each other sincerely秋本久美子. What’s more, public places usually provide us with a better sense of fairness while dealing with the disagreement than a private place like one’s home. Also, the nicer environment in a public place can help us relax and get rid of the misunderstand钥石怎样用ing and even prejudice between us.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that celebrities like music重活之我欲为王ian, athletes or performers can set good examples for young people?
I think some famous people can be good examples for young中粮我买网,2019年3月30＆31日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,大头儿子和小头爸爸 people. For example, my favorite basket player is Allen Iverson. I have a huge admiration for him because he is such a hard-working guy. According to his coach, Allen was so diligent that he was always the first person arrived for training and the last one to leave. He often spent extra two hours practicing after his teammate left for dinner. So it’s definitely his hard work that made him one of the most famous phenomenal players in the league. His spirit motivates me a lot especially when I felt depressed or had difficulty dealing with my tests.
9. Describe an occasion in your country where people give gifts to each other and the kind of gift that's common.
An occasion in my country where people give gifts to each other is the Chinese New Year. What we give to each other varies from family to family. In my fam中粮我买网,2019年3月30＆31日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,大头儿子和小头爸爸ily, we give each other red packets that co程川陆烟ntain lucky money. They symbolize good fortune a直播之生命法庭nd prosperity. Another tradition in China is that parents would their kids shopping during Chinese New Year. When I was a kid, my mom and dad took me to the mall every Chinese Year to let me choose whatever cloths or toys钱雨童 I wanted.
10. Which one of the following qualities do you think a good school should have? Students who like to help each other, knowledgeable teachers or strict rules?
I think a good school should definitely have strict rules for the following reasons. My first reason is that strict rules can motivate all kinds of students to wor马禄昌k harder because 中粮我买网,2019年3月30＆31日托福考试猜想机经汇总（版别合集！）,大头儿子和小头爸爸most of the times, students, especially teenagers need a little push in life. For example, when I was in high school, all students in my school were required to arrive at school at 7am to memorize English vocabulary. The school forced everyone to make wise use of the time before the first class of the day officially started. I hated it back then. But when I look back now, I realize that I couldn't have possibly gotten such a good grade in English if my school didn't push me. I probably would have spent my morning sleeping in or procrastinating if my school didn't have such a strict rule. Plus, strict rules can teach students about discipline. Sometimes it's not exactly about the rules themselves, it's the concept of obeying the rules when asked to that matters.